Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP and a frightened dad Henry. Most people know me via my Instagram @annephung, where I share my daily life, highs and lows, as well as everything inbetween. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. In the age of one and a quarter, I joined my parents. Knowing I had an opportunity to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had tunnel vision in the direction of achievement. There was a specific plan for me in life: go to college graduate land a corporate job, get married, buy a house and have kids. Though I believed that this was the definition of success, life had different plans. It was 2013 when I found that I hated going to work in my company job. Status and money did not excite me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn an income. I was passionate about exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others while I walked the new direction in my life. I found my calling in personal training. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. It's not common to see an Asian female in the business. In the coaching industry I'm determined to change the world through providing high-quality training that will aid others to become healthier and happier. I am also committed to empowering others so they can reach the goals they set, pursue their passions and live your life to the fullest. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mom was the most devastating hit to my personal life. Her eight-year battle was won. battle with Scleroderma and is now in Heaven and is with me in my mind and heart at all times. Life really does have the ability to provide us with the exact thing we require even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at the moment. It was my mother's sudden death that changed me forever. In my opinion, I was given a second chance to experience life. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to enter her next life. I got my second chance to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. When I reach the 30's I am more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I am living my life now, instead of merely living as I did in the past. My life is shared to you with the hope that you'll be able to connect with my stories and thoughts for you to know that you are not on your own, to realize that you're more than capable of whatever you put your heart into. that true love exists that therapy is a necessity and normal as health is the greatest form of wealth. Because death is all there is in this world I wish you a great time in the rest of your days and live without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olivia Taylor Dudley measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Nadia Elena Comaneci